This is the one party you do not want your kids to miss! This will be a fun filled night of food, fellowship and FUN! Parents drop your kids off and feel confident they are having a blast while you enjoy some quiet time.
You do not need to be enrolled in karate classes to participate so please invite your friends and family to join the party!
We are filling up quickly but still have some spots left. If you have already registered, we will see you there....if not please register here using your account on file or drop off your registration form with your instructor.
- Activities for kids age 4-15
- Games & Prizes
- Costume Contest
- Karate Chop the Pinata
- Pizza Party w/ refreshments
- Every Child will receive a goody bag filled with treats!
- Price includes everything except the costume
STUDENT RELEASE AND WAIVER
Please Read Carefully
· You do not need to be enrolled in CWKC Inc. karate program to participate the “Not –So-Scary Costume Party” event.
· Before engaging in any physical fitness program, you should consult with your personal physician and advise them of the nature of the program.
· Student/visitor/guest agrees that all exercises and/or courses are undertaken at his/her own risk.
· The student/visitor/guest understands the procedures and exercises involved in instruction and participation of such activity.
· The student/visitor/guest understands that there is a risk of personal injury involved in the course of instruction and with his/her knowledge agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Chris Welbon Ka-rate Clubs Inc., its instructors, employees and representatives from all losses caused by accident or injury to the student/visitor/guest, or to a third person, who may be a student/visitor/guest of the school, in the event that either the student/visitor/guest or said third person is injured in any way during the performance and execution of exercises, I agree and understand that Chris Welbon Karate Clubs Inc., its instructors, employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for personal injuries or damaged or stolen articles inside or outside of the facility.
· Must give at least a 48hr notice for a refund.
· Pick-up is no later than 9pm. You may pick-up earlier if desired.
· Registration at the door is only available if the maximum # of 50 students is not reached.
· Return checks will be subject to a $25 per check fee.
· Drop off registration & payment at the dojo or mail to: 204 N. Mobley St. Plant City, FL 33563
· Contact for any questions or concerns. 813-752-9800 or email@example.com