The CWKC Ultimate Summer Camps our sure to be a highlight of your child's Summer vacation!
With 4 themed weeks to choose from, your kids will have a blast!
Choose from 2 weeks of the very popular Ninja Warrior Camp, Wild Water Games week , and/or our Focused Karate Camp week.
Each camp day is filled with karate training and fun activities that go
along with that weeks theme.Thursday is our field trip day! 2Infinity Trampoline Park, Adventure Island, or Bowling depending on the camp. Friday's are the great too!!....Pizza Party, Video Games and Prizes!!
Our Focused Karate Camp is still filled with all the field trips and
fun, but the training is more focused on students improving their technique and achiving their next rank. Our goal is to sharpen the
students skills enough to test for their next belt at the end of camp
week. New students can also attend Belt Promotion Camp, which a great
way to "kick" your training in high gear! Although there is no guarantee
the student will level up, most all students who participate in this
camp will be ready. Belt testing will be held at the end of the week, on
Friday from 5-6pm. We encourage parents to attend the test on Froday!
(students going for brown belt or above are eligible to attend camp to
improve their skills, but are NOT eligible to test on Friday)
You do not have to be enrolled in the CWKC karate program to attend Summer Camp, so invite your friends to join you!
We offer Full Day and Half Day rates, as well as, sibling and multi-week discounts.
$250 per week (full day 8:30am-6pm) $150 per week (half day 8:30am-1pm)-- add $35 if participating in field trip
Discounts- 3 or more weeks $50 off 3rd week 2 or more siblings=$20 off each additional child (discounts can combine)
So what are you waiting for? Register today!
Terms of Registration
non-refundable deposit per student per week is required at time of
application. The balance of each camp will be due the 1st day of camp.
2) Deposit must be placed in advance to receive multi-week discounts.
3) I understand that if I withdraw my child from camp before the end of the session no refund will be given.
I understand a $5 late fee per day will be charged for any campers
picked up later than 6:15pm unless enrolled in the CWKC program and
staying for class.
5) Permission is given for my child to participate in all camp activities and field trips.
6) Lost items are not our responsibility. PLEASE WRITE YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON EVERYTHING THEY BRING TO CAMP.
7) I understand fully that my child participates at their own risk and I will not hold Chris Welbon Karate Inc. , or any instructors/employees responsible for losses or injuries sustained while participating in any CWKC event, activity, or camp.
IF YOU ARE A CWKC STUDENT, PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT USING YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD.